I-PEX represents experts in manufacturing solutions providing value in the form of inspiration and astonishment in the global marketplace.
Products Include :
- RF Connectors
- Board-to-Board (FPC)
Although Holy Stone produces a full range of ceramic capacitors our focus is on application specific products and technologies including:
- TUV, U/L, CSA, and CQC recognized Safety Certified Capacitors (Class X2/Y3 and X1/Y2 surface mount, Class X1/Y1 and X1/Y2 through hole disc) for LED driver, lighting, surge protection, EMI filtering, isolation, and all charger and adapter applications.
- 200Vdc – 8KVdc commercial High Voltage Ceramic Capacitors for a wide range of inverter, DC-DC converter, ballast, modem, and telecommunications applications.
- High CV (Capacitance/Voltage) Ceramic Capacitors for LED drivers, lighting, DC-DC and AC-DC converters, power supplies, industrial controllers, and telecommunications applications. Ideal for smoothing, decoupling and imput/ouput filtering.
- High CV Class 1 (NPO) products for xDSL, audio, matching and coupling circuits, cable modems, and general telecommunications applications. Also replacement of PPS film capacitors.
- Products optimized for specific applications such as back light inverter circuits and strobe/flash circuits for digital cameras, utilizing hybrid dielectrics such as X7E and X6S.
- Stacked Capacitors for power supplies, DC-DC converters, and industrial controller applications. Ideal for snubbers, input/output filtering, and smoothing where very high CV values and low ESR are required. Available in NPO and X7R T.C.’s up to 34uf, at 50Vdc to 1KVdc in 1 to 5 chip configurations
TDK is the world leader in magnetic technology. They create their comprehensive roster of components with in-house materials making their products unique in the market. They have over 80 years of experience in the electronics industry and with such an extensive history they have a wide variety of applications. Currently TDK and EPCOS products are used in the automotive market, smartphone/tablet technology, wearables, and medical equipment, along with a variety of other applications.
Longwell is one of the world’s largest producers of Power Cords. From product design and engineering to volume manufacturing, Longwell has the capacity to meet and exceed customer requirements and is recognized as a full-service global partner to major corporations worldwide for their power requirements. They also provide Cable assemblies, Cable Harnesses, and power adaptors for many customer applications.