Emcor Enclosures manufactures high quality products and solutions that protect your investment in sensitive electronics and communications technology. We act as your business partner and are prepared to respond to your unique requirements. We have both a wide range of standard products and the ability to rapidly customize products, providing your customers a solution for their exact application. With decades of experience managing solutions for the test and measurement, aerospace and defense, data center, and enterprise networking markets we are well positioned to provide you with unequaled application expertise, customer service, and technical support.
Crouzet, your partner for mechatronic components from prototyping to market scaling.
I-PEX represents experts in manufacturing solutions providing value in the form of inspiration and astonishment in the global marketplace.
Products Include :
- RF Connectors
- Board-to-Board (FPC)
Founded in 1973, American Opto Plus, AOP, has become a leading manufacturer of LED Lamps, Displays, SMD Lamps and many other LED-related Products.
Some of their available products include :
- Automotive Qualified LED’s
- Capacitive Touch Displays
- High Power LED’s
- High Power UV LED’s
- 7-Segment Displays, Both Thru-Hole and Surface Mount
- Ultra Thin SMD Displays
- LED Lamps
- SMD LED’s
- LED Light Strips
- Custom LED Products
Although Holy Stone produces a full range of ceramic capacitors our focus is on application specific products and technologies including:
- TUV, U/L, CSA, and CQC recognized Safety Certified Capacitors (Class X2/Y3 and X1/Y2 surface mount, Class X1/Y1 and X1/Y2 through hole disc) for LED driver, lighting, surge protection, EMI filtering, isolation, and all charger and adapter applications.
- 200Vdc – 8KVdc commercial High Voltage Ceramic Capacitors for a wide range of inverter, DC-DC converter, ballast, modem, and telecommunications applications.
- High CV (Capacitance/Voltage) Ceramic Capacitors for LED drivers, lighting, DC-DC and AC-DC converters, power supplies, industrial controllers, and telecommunications applications. Ideal for smoothing, decoupling and imput/ouput filtering.
- High CV Class 1 (NPO) products for xDSL, audio, matching and coupling circuits, cable modems, and general telecommunications applications. Also replacement of PPS film capacitors.
- Products optimized for specific applications such as back light inverter circuits and strobe/flash circuits for digital cameras, utilizing hybrid dielectrics such as X7E and X6S.
- Stacked Capacitors for power supplies, DC-DC converters, and industrial controller applications. Ideal for snubbers, input/output filtering, and smoothing where very high CV values and low ESR are required. Available in NPO and X7R T.C.’s up to 34uf, at 50Vdc to 1KVdc in 1 to 5 chip configurations