Delta Electronics extends the PMH series of panel mount power supply with 24V 91.2W output certified to NEC Class 2. The PMH-24V100WCNS accepts universal input from 85Vac to 264Vac in a full corrosion resistant aluminium body. Power will not de-rate across the entire input voltage range, providing full power even if the input voltage drops below the nominal voltage. The highly efficient convection cooling construction can operate from -30°C to 70°C and at a no-load power consumption less than 0.3W @ 115Vac and 0.5W @ 230Vac.
The NEC Class 2 model is specifically designed for household electrical appliances with safety approvals to pollution degree 3 as well as including IEC/EN 60335-1, IEC/EN 61558-2-16, IEC/EN/UL 60950-1 (with NEC Class 2). In addition, the product meets the EMC approvals to EN 55014-1 / EN 55014-2 for household appliances and EN 61000-6-1 / EN 61000-6-3 for residential environment without extra EMI filter required.
Highlights & Features
- Household appliance approvals for pollution degree 3 to IEC/EN 60335-1,
- Universal AC input voltage
- Withstand line input voltage surge 300Vac up to 7 seconds
- Full power from -20°C to +50°C operation @ 5000m or 16400 ft. altitude
- Full corrosion resistant aluminium casing
- No load power consumption < 0.3W @ 115Vac, < 0.5W @ 230Vac
- Built-in DC OK Contact and LED indicator for DC OK/ Overload
- Low earth leakage current < 0.75mA
- NEC Class 2 certified