Delta Electronics has added the LNE-320W model to the constant current/constant voltage LNE series of LED Drivers with output voltage of 12V, 24V, 36V and 48V. The single output product comes with different combinations of features to suit different application requirements and energy optimization needs. The options include externally adjustable output voltage and current levels; and adjustment of LED brightness via 3-way built-in dimming function. The LNE-320W series meets ErP Directive (2009/125/EC) for International models LNE-320WACA.
All models in the LNE series are encased in a full corrosion resistant aluminum casing and rigorously tested for the highest quality. High surge immunity (common mode: 6kV, differential mode: 4kV), MTBF > 700,000hrs and compliance to IP65/IP67, all make the Delta LNE series an essential part of an energy efficient LED lighting power solution for both indoor and outdoor applications. In addition, the product comes with major international safety certifications and is compliant with EN 55015 Immunity/ Emissions/ Harmonic requirements.
Highlights & Features
- Meet ErP Directive (2009/125/EC) for International models
- North American and International AC voltage options
- Up to 94.5% efficiency
- 6kV common mode & 4kV differential mode surge immunity
- Active PFC. Meets IEC/EN 61000-3-2, Class C
- Adjustable voltage & current; dimming options available
- IP65 or IP67 options for indoor and outdoor application