Delta Electronics has launched the LNV series of LED Driver with wide input voltage (180Vac – 528Vac) and constant current/ constant voltage output. The series of LED drivers with 320W output power comes in models with 12V, 24V, 36V and 48V output voltages. Different combinations of features are designed into the LNV series to suit different application requirements and energy optimization needs. Options include externally adjustable output voltage and current levels, and adjustment of LED brightness via 3-way built-in dimming function. Every model in the series is solidly enclosed in full corrosion resistant aluminum casing, certified according to UL safety standards; and is compliant with immunity/Emissions/Harmonic requirements.
Additionally, the products’ excellent specifications with high surge immunity (common mode: 6kV, differential mode: 4kV), MTBF > 700,000hrs and compliance with IP65/IP67, make the Delta LNV series an essential part of an energy efficient LED lighting power solution for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Highlights & Features
- Designed for single phase (for L – N) or two phase (for L – L) wide input 180-528Vac
- Up to 94.0% efficiency
- 6kV common mode & 4kV differential mode surge immunity
- Active PFC. Meets IEC/EN 61000-3-2, Class C
- Adjustable voltage & current; dimming options available
- IP65 or IP67 options for indoor and outdoor applications