DRC-24V10W1HZ, a new model to the current series of Class II DIN rail power supply by Delta Electronics, now comes with household appliance safety approval. This design not only does not require an earth connection, it also has a very low leakage current which is especially useful for building automation and the food and beverage industry. The DRC-24V10W1HZ offers full load up to 55°C in an extremely compact body measuring 55.6mm thick, 91mm tall and 18mm wide. This product accepts a universal input voltage range of 90-264Vac, and supports a wide operating temperature range of -25°C to 71°C.
Major approvals includes IEC/EN/UL 60950-1 (ITE) and IEC/EN 60335-1 (Household Electrical Appliance). The product meets the EMC approvals to EN 55014-1 / EN 55014-2 for household appliances and EN 61000-6-2 immunity for industrial environments without the need for an extra EMI filter. The series is also fully compliant with RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU for environmental protection.
Highlights & Features
- Protection Class II, Double Isolation (No Earth connection is required)
- Household appliance approvals IEC/EN 60335-1
- Universal AC input voltage and full power up to 55°C
- Efficiency > 80.0% @ 115Vac & 230Vac
- NEC Class 2 / Limited Power Source (LPS) certified
- Overvoltage / Overcurrent / Over Temperature Protections