The C&K SDS Series detect is a low profile, small footprint detect switch with a minimum of 1.6 mm of over-travel after switching. That makes it easy to hide. It’s a right-angle, SMT switch and will mount well on an edge of your PCB, allowing you to detect the proximity of a moving component relative to a stationary one.
- Compact 6 mm x 5 mm x 2 `mm package (L x W x H)
- 2 mm of total travel, minimum 1.6 mm of over-travel
- Very light 0.74N actuation force
- 50,000 cycles minimum life
- Pick & place compatible device, tape & reel packaging
- Available in N.O. and N.C. circuits