Compliant with SAE J1939 CAN standards, the CKP-Series is a customizable keypad featuring laser etched legends and up to three dimmable LED function lights per button, which also offer diagnostic feedback by blinking if there is a fault.
Sealed to an IP69 protection level, the CKP-Series can be installed inside or outside the cab making it ideal for any on/off-highway application. Its low profile design affords a seamless dashboard look and can be mounted either vertically or horizontally.
The CKP-Series offers significant advantages over traditional electromechanical switches such as 1,000,000 actuation cycles, reduced wire harnessing, and easy installation.
- SAE J1939 CAN 2.0b Protocol
- IP69 Front Panel Sealing Protection
- Up to 3 LED Function Lights Per Button
- Diagnostic Feedback
- Standard or Custom Laser Etched Legends
- 1,000,000+ Button Actuation Cycles
- Low Current Switching
- 8 to 32V Operating Voltage
- Tactile and Audible Feedback
- Trucks & Buses